Our handmade dolls vary in size from 5 1/2 inches (13.97cm) to 2 inches (5.08cm) for the small babies. To give a better visual of the size difference, we have photographed the dolls together.
The 5 sizes we sell are as follows.
- 5 1/2 inches (13.97cm) which includes dollhouse dads, farmer, knights, large wizard and king dolls.
- 5 1/4 inches (13.335cm) which includes dollhouse moms, queen, angels, large leprechauns, large Kindness Elves (not including hat), parents of large gnome family and large mermaids.
- 4 1/2 inches (11.43cm) which includes dollhouse children (regular and royal) and our larger fairies.
- 3 1/4 inches (8.255cm) which includes all our smaller fairies, elves, mermaids, leprechauns, wizard and gnomes. As well as our Snow White and Rose Red dolls, ballerinas, pirates, Rapunzel and little witch doll.
- 2 inches (5.08cm) which includes our dollhouse babies and our fairy and gnome babies.
Shown above from left to right is a 5 1/2", 5 1/4", 4 1/2" and a 3 1/4".
This photo shows our small fairy size (3 1/4") with our 4 1/2" size. This would be the size difference between our large and small fairies.
Shown above- Boy is 4 1/2", fairies are 3 1/4" and the baby is 2".
This is a photo of a custom fairy family. The parents are the larger 4 1/2" side and the children are our smaller 3 1/4" size. The baby is 2 inches.
The two images above are of a custom Kindness Elf family I did for a family that had recently adopted. The parents are 5 1/4" (without hats) and the little one is 3 1/4".